Sunday, March 12, 2006

"The most arduous of journeys begin with a small step"

I am a man who wants to find out more about life.

I am willing to dedicate as much time and energy as needed to get the right answer.

Who am I?
I think that's not the most important thing. Helping myself, and others at the same time, is my main intention here.

As a 33 year old male, I've been always asking myself how can I improve my love life.

What are the key ingredients which a REAL man must possess?
What makes a real masculine man who irresistibly attracts women?
What are the qualities / features / traits?

I want ONLY female opinion here (sorry guys, I'm sure you will benefit much more this way).

Would you help me out?

What makes you tingle when you see THE MAN?
What does he have?
What's so special about him?
What is different?
What is so irresistible that you can't take your eyes off of him?
Why do you feel the magnetic attraction toward him?
What makes him THE MAN?

Please post a comment about everything that comes to mind, no matter how obvious it is..
Let us crack the code and become better men.

Yours truly,
dsp


p.s.
English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

2 Comments:

Blogger marrow-from-harrow said...

A man needs one thing alone. Beauty.

12:16 AM  
Blogger dsp said...

well, thank you man.. i see you have it all. lol

come on girls, what are you afraid of?
i won't bite, that's a promise.
..at least not yet.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home